We provide a 2-year warranty on Velowave electric bikes frame.
A 1-year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights)
Apart from manufacturing defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tires, brake pads, chains, etc) are not included in the warranty but may be replaced on a case-by-case basis within the first 60 days. We shall not be liable if you install, operate, clean, or maintain your ebike without following the owners' manual instructions. Misuse, abuse, alteration, and natural disasters are not included in this warranty.
Note: No official warranty is provided for used e-bikes.
1. ORDER CANCELLATION
For all orders (including pre-orders), your credit/debit card will be charged immediately. There will be no delay in payment collection, regardless of when the item is expected to ship.
BEFORE SHIPMENT: We will cancel the order for free, but we cannot guarantee your order cancellation request will reach the shipping warehouse in time to stop your shipment, so please notify us as early as possible of your cancellation request.
AFTER SHIPMENT: Requests to cancel an order or reject a package after shipment will incur a processing fee of 10% of the purchase price.
The customer needs to email Velowave’s customer service team regarding any order cancellation. Once an order cancellation request has been approved, Velowave will email the customer a cancellation notification email. The customer shall not send a return package to Velowave without receiving notification. Velowave will reject all shipments that are not scheduled to arrive, and the customer is responsible for any related fee or loss.
2. EXCHANGE & RETURN
Customers may return the product due to serious shipping damage (affecting the use of functions) or missing parts. For us to better understand the problem and solve it effectively, photos and / or videos are REQUIRED as evidence.
*Definition of critically-damaged items: the main structure of the product is obviously deformed and affects its normal functions in any form.
Note: the following situations will be seen as normal and will not apply to the free replacement or refund policy:
- Minor damage to the outer packaging.
- Minor scratches or paint loss on the product.
- Damage to parts or wearing parts after excessive use.
- Damage to parts or wearing parts after using for a certain while or a certain number of times.
- If an item is missing: we will resend the missing item/accessory for free.
- If we have shipped the wrong item: we will either refund you in full or dispatch an alternative item (if applicable and available). Velowave will decide whether you need to return the wrong product or not and compensate you the return shipping fee when we receive it.
- If the product is damaged in transit: please contact us first at email@example.com.
14 DAYS RETURNS
For e-bike products: We allow you to return any item in new and unused condition within 14 days of receipt for a refund with no restocking fee, minus $200 shipping fee ($200/item deducted from refund). The customer is responsible for arranging and paying any charges for return shipping, which may vary depending on the shipping company selected. For customers who want to return the product for their own reasons, Velowave will not bear the shipping cost of returning the package.
Returns of used items. Any items returned in a used condition may be returned within 14 days. However, there is a return shipping fee of $200 per item and a restocking fee of fifty percent (50%) of the purchase price (both deducted from refund), in addition, the customer is responsible for arranging and paying any charges for return shipping, which may vary depending on the shipping company selected. For customers who want to return the product for their own reasons, Velowave will not bear the shipping cost of returning the package.
To be eligible for a return, the customer must meet the terms instructed below:
- Must be in like-new condition and free from dirt, dust, or fragrances
- Must be in the original packaging (all cardboard and foam) and condition that you received it
- Must include all items that were included inside the box (charger, keys, hardware, etc.)
- The ebike must be under ten (10) miles on the odometer
For accessories products: any returned accessory or replacement part must be unused, free of wear and tear, dirt, dust, fragrance, or other signs of use. It must be sealed and unopened in the same packaging and condition you received it. We will charge $20 for shipping & restocking ($20/item will be deducted from the refund). The customer is responsible for arranging and paying for return shipping, which may vary depending on the carrier selected.
Please notice: if a customer decided to arrange the return shipment by himself and the request has been confirmed by Velowave’s customer service team, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the safety of the shipping and the success of the return. The customer must choose the signature confirmation service for the shipment, and we highly recommend adding additional shipping insurance for the return package. Velowave will not be responsible for any damage, loss, or other accident to the shipment arranged by the customer.
- For an ebike that has been delivered for more than 14 days or used for more than 10 miles, we do not accept returns anymore and follow our warranty policy.
- Used Products, batteries, special orders, sale items, and gifted orders shall not be returnable except in extreme cases of breakage/malfunction covered by our warranty, and then only after receipt of our approval for the return.
Please understand that any item returned with an order that used a discount code will have the entire discount code value subtracted from the refund value, whether you return one ebike or multiple ebike. Once our warehouse has received the returned product(s) and checked to confirm it meets our return condition, we will deduct any applicable fee and send the remaining refund according to the customer's original payment method. We will refund within 3 business days.
Customers are encouraged to check with their credit card company and/or bank if the refund has not been posted to their account within three days of being issued. Delays may occur due to the different fund transfer procedures in different financial institutions. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if the customer has not received the refund after ten business days.
Pay With Credit/Debit Card
When you pay with a credit or debit card, you need the name printed on the card, the card number, the month and year
the card expires, and the 3-digit or 4-digit security code. This information, along with the billing address for the
credit card, must be entered during the purchase process.We accept the credit/debit cards listed above.
Please note that VELOWAVE does not save your credit/debit card number or personal information entered into the payment fields when you make a payment. For questions regarding your transactions on your credit/debit card, please consult the bank that issued your credit/debit card.
Pay With Paypal
When you choose to pay for an order via PayPal you will be redirected to the PayPal payment page, where you can log in with your PayPal username and password. If you do not have a PayPal account, or if you do not want to use your PayPal account, you may still pay via PayPal, by clicking on the "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" option on the PayPal payment page, and you will be redirected to a secure page where you can first enter your email address and then enter your credit card information to complete your payment safely via PayPal.
Pay with Apple Pay
Apple Pay offers a fast and secure way to pay with a card on hold or with a stored balance, you're able to pay
securely in-app or online from any Apple device.
Please note that VELOWAVE does not collect your credit/debit card number or personal information when you make a payment through Apple Pay. For questions regarding your transactions on our site, please consult your card-issuing bank or Apple Support for information.
Pay with Google Pay
With Google Pay, you can pay online with a credit or debit card stored in your Google Account, including cards linked
to Google Play, YouTube, Chrome, or an Android device.
Please note that VELOWAVE does not collect your credit/debit card number or personal information when you make a payment through Google Pay. For questions regarding your transactions on our site, please consult your card-issuing bank or Google Support for information.
Pay with Klarna
4 interest-free payments:
Split your purchase into 4 payments so you can spread the cost of your purchase over time. Enter the credit or debit card of your choice for automatic payments every two weeks. No interest or added fees when you pay on time.
Enjoy Velowave E-bikes at only $71/month:
Apply for easy monthly financing directly at the checkout. A simple, 2-step application will provide an instant decision. Once you’ve been approved, you’ll receive reminders and can manage your payments directly in the Klarna app. Monthly financing products are offered by WebBank, a member of FDIC.
For more information, just click here.
Pay at your own pace with Affirm
With Affirm, you always know exactly what you’ll owe and when you’ll be done paying.
Pick the monthly payment plan you like best. You’ll never pay more than you agree upfront.
You choose the payment schedule that works for you.
Affirm won’t charge you late fees or penalties of any kind, ever.
You can apply coupons to your order at checkout. Once you’ve entered your coupon code, click “apply” and the discount will automatically adjust your order total. Please note that if you do not click 'apply' before continuing to checkout, your order total will not reflect the coupon discount.
The Destination E for Electric Bikes is our new hitch bike rack designed specifically to carry electric bikes with any sized tire up to 4.5" wide. This new bike rack has a sleek and modern design and can carry up to two 70 lb. electric bikes or standard bikes. It includes an expandable, wide aluminum ramp so you can load and unload your bikes easily. The Destination E hitch-mounted bike rack can fold flat against the car when not in use and features "balanced tilting" where the pivot point is between the bikes for easy trunk access when the bikes are loaded.
Other features include adjustable, keyed-alike locking frame and seat post clamps, ideal for unusual bike geometries as well as our No Wobble-No Tools Hitch Tightening System.
- Capacity: Two Bikes (Max. 70 lbs. per bike)
- Compatible with: Ranger/Ghost/Rover
- Hitch Size: 2” only (Do not use a 1 ¼” - 2” hitch adapter)
- Includes a 46" long ramp
- Maximum bike wheelbase: 50”
- Maximum tire width: 4.5”
- Includes keyed-alike locking hitch pin and locking frame clamps
- “No-Wobble Hitch System" eliminates slack between the receiver and the rack without the use of tools
- Folds flat against car when not in use
- Feature's "Balanced Tilting" with the pivot point between the 2 bikes, making tilting down for cargo door access as easy as it gets
- The frame grabbers on this rack can hold step through bikes by the seatpost, therefore Bike Adapters are not needed and should not be used
- Includes optional fixed Frame Grabber to use in place of quick release option
- Space between bikes: 11"
- Rack Weight: 46 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fits round or oval tubing or seat posts between 1" and 2" in diameter
- For step through bikes: Secure the bicycle by using the racks Frame Grabber around the bikes seat post
- 4" Strap Extension Kits sold separately: STPEXT
- Not to be used on front hitches
- Not to be used with a bike cover
- Not to be used with any 1-1/4" - 2" Adapter
- Not to be used with any Hitch Extension longer than 8"
- Not to be used on any trailer, fifth wheel or towed vehicle
- CLASS B RV APPROVED ONLY (NOT APPROVED FOR CLASS A OR CLASS C RV'S)
MAX. BIKE WEIGHT CAPACITY
MAX. TIRE WIDTH
FOR 2" HITCH SIZE ONLY
EXPANDABLE, WIDE RAMP
For easy loading & unloading
Loading & unloading your E-bikes has never been easier — easy on your back and easy on your bike!
For easy trunk access
No need to unload your bikes to get your helmet, back pack, or to let the puppy out. The Destination E rack features “balanced tilting” with the pivot point between the bikes making tilt down as easy as it gets.
No-Wobble Hitch System
Take your bikes everywhere
Eliminates slack between the receiver hitch and rack without the use of tools. Quick and easy rack installation gets you on the road faster with a more secure fit.
Lock & go
Keyed alike movable bike grabbers
We know how precious your bikes are to you so, we added an extra layer of security for your peace of mind. Keep your bikes secure during travel.