Prado S is suitable for commuting, grocery shopping, picnics, and visits. Step-through, 4-inch tires are designed for a more comfortable ride. The swept-back handlebar enlarges the field of vision. A suspension fork, fat tires, and a 750w motor make the Prado S not only limited to urban riding but also effortlessly on off-country riding.
The optional front and rear baskets maximize the storage. Don't worry about running out of space to put your belongings.
I received my Prado s commuter bike 2 weeks ago. I've already put 180 miles on it. It has been a lot of fun. It was very easy to assemble and I have been impressed with the power and battery life. I feel that Velowave offers good value for their products compared to competitors. They have also replied to any support emails I've had with questions. I feel this bike will last as it appears to have been made well.
I recently ordered the Prado S Bike from Velowave. After hitting that last button the wait was on. Surprisingly it was long at all until there was a big Velowave box on my front porch. I have to say after getting this bike assembling it and that first ride. I have been super stoked and enjoying this bike big time. I was a little hesitant as I am no lightweight, close to 300lbs I thought no way will this bike work for me. I was so wrong. It has plenty of power and is built very sturdy. Feels very solid under me. If you a heavier person don't worry this bike will get you where you want to go, no problem and keep up with anyone else riding with you. It allows you to pedal and get as much excessive as you want and well as the ability to use the throttle and just cruise. The build quality is great finish work is flawless and it is super fun to ride. I hope to try out a Pony sooner or later. This one is still a little tall for my wife who is 5'2" Again, Great bike that has put nothing but smiles on my face. If you see that in the video I've attached it is genuine stoke on that first ride. Thanks Velowave.
Husband & I purchased the Prado S ebikes & really enjoying them especially when RVing. Bikes get lots of positive attention. Really nice sturdy construction with fat tires. Had positive experience with Velowave customer service for replacement part. Highly recommend to others!
I got this for bombing around the campsite and my neighborhood.
Ive only got 4 miles on it so far, but those were miles of smiles.
Pedal assist means you are pedaling, but in 5 youre just rotating the crank shaft freely and this think ramps up to anywhere between 27-31 depending on the grade.
Im sure most ebikes are basically the same, I chose this one because I like the utilitarian frame design.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be Lee Majors from the Six Million Dollar Man? Well the Prado S from Velowave delivers.
1. Ordering was smooth
2. Delivery was spot on 4 days from Cali to Wi
3. Customer Service responded in a timely manner, same day
4. Packaging was spot on
5. Putting the bike together while watching the Velowave videos was simple. 1.5 hours for a mechanically inclined individual. Paper direction came with the bike but I like the videos better. It is a personal preference.
6. The add on items like baggage racks fit like a glove. Less than 10 minutes to install.
7. Other bling that I added came thru Amazon and also installed quickly and a nice match. Everything complimented the bike.
8. Easy ride, for a 50 year old with bad knees, and only on level 2 of five
9. I’m buying another soon for my wife.
Reason for buying:
1. Top line motor
2. All specs maxed out the Wi state laws for a bike
3. Hydraulic shock
4. Disc brakes
5. Beautiful welds
6. Aluminum Frame
7. Fat 4” tires
8. Walk thru design
9. Just an awesome looking bike
10. As advertised. 40 plus miles before first charge.